[karc] Re: Fw: RAC password. and more....

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 10:50:19 -0800 (PST)

Meeeeeeeeow this kitty has claws!

________________________________
From: Phil Somers <pwsomers@xxxxxxxx>
To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 1:39:47 PM
Subject: [karc] Re: Fw: RAC password. and more....

Hello Bill,

My opinion:

I find it difficult to understand how a member of the KARC executive would send
such a rant to RAC while the KARC executive as a whole has NOT sent the
well-developed official KARC-to-RAC letter covering your points but several
more important ones. The KARC official letter was the result of contributions
from several KARC members and was discussed, rewritten and it was agreed at a
KARC monthly meeting that the letter would be sent to RAC by the club executive.

I believe the letter was very carefully considered and very well written, and
had the endorsement of KARC. Quite frankly, it was a lot better than your (by
your own admission) rant. I think it would have been read by RAC as a serious
letter with serious and concrete suggestions, whereas yours will probably be
ignored by RAC.

So, as a member of KARC, I ask that the official KARC letter be sent to RAC, as
agreed at a club meeting. Now someone will ask me why I was not at the last
meeting to address this issue. My answer is that it was decided at a KARC
meeting many months ago, and should have been sent many months ago. Did several
of us contribute to that worthwhile effort only to see it ignored by the KARC
executive?  If that is not going to be sent, could the current KARC executive
explain why not.

Thanks.

... Phil VE3HST

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!
Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/