[karc] FW: [RAC-Bulletin] RAC head office phone system

  • From: "Steve Cutway" <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC List" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:33:40 -0400

From: rac-bulletins@xxxxxxx [mailto:rac-bulletins@xxxxxxx]
Sent: June 25, 2014 10:04 AM
To: Steve Cutway VE3KC
Subject: [RAC-Bulletin] RAC head office phone system

June 25th 2014

Please note that the VoIP telephone system at the RAC office is currently
experiencing problems.

Callers are still able to leave messages and we encourage this.

The problem is being investigated and we hope to have it repaired in a timely
fashion.

--

Rac Comms.

Ottawa ON.

For more information about the email robot, please visit:
http://rac.eton.ca/racbullemail.htm