[karc] Book: The Child is Father of the Man.

  • From: ve3prw <ve3prw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:19:50 -0400

My copy of this book was returned to me during coffee at the "Country Style" restaurant sometime last year. Another Ham asked to borrow it. It seems to have disappeared. If any one has it I would appreciate it's return. It is a family treasure since it was written by Kathleen Harper from notes left by her father who was involved with development of telephone communications in the earliest days.

        Michael.  ve3prw.