[karc] Re: ]Amateur exams

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:47:46 -0800 (PST)

Never say never!
I will always step up to help out.
It would be nice to have a  new group from our club to he out but alas it seems
the interest
is just not there.  I think I can safely say when push comes to shove that the
same group of instructors
from all the previous courses will step up as well.
Volunteerism is is not something this club does well.
 Robert Parker
VE3RPF