[karc] Re: ]Amateur exams

  • From: Terry Barrett VA3KLG <t-barrett@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 22:42:24 -0500

Hi Norm

If I was a betting man I would say that there will be no course this year ... nobody wants to take on the task of running it also the course has changed .... (new book) anyway I will keep you informed when I find out anything

Terry VA3KLG

*Terry Barrett VA3KLG* (613) 389-4615

On 3/6/2010 6:36 AM, Norm wrote:
Hi Terry TRM
My neighbour, who has been working on the ham licence for some time, is interested in the possible course. I saw him yesterday and he was asking whether I had heard anything further on it. I believe you have his name already...Doug Lee.
Norm VE3VY