[kag] Re: The Race is On!

  • From: "Dana Pilling" <bluesaway@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 16:53:57 -0400

I too missed this! In Brampton all weekend to move my mother from house to apt. Checked my email when I returned!!!! Ugh!

----- Original Message ----- From: <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Connelly" <swimmrguy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2007/05/25 Fri PM 08:55:54 EDT
To: KAG <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [kag] The Race is On!

Let's go KAG...hypocorism has thrown down the gauntlet, and has set the
stage for a FTF frenzy. Nine new caches and a FTF contest for all nine of
them.

Read the details here on Cache#1 page:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=1c06ae42-ce96-4a32-be30-9ec937df757b&log=y

I am completely out of the race, as I am on-call this weekend and am on a
very short leash.  I will be watching with interest.  And I'd be
careful--you won't want to lose out to a Canadian Capital Cacher iwho has
strong K-town connections!