[kag] Re: The Race is On!

  • From: "Curtis Ireland" <family@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 23:19:57 -0400

Gaaaa!!!! I was on a bus, rolling into Toronto for the weekend when my phone
started paging me with all these caches. Sometimes life's not fair :)

On 5/25/07, Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx> wrote:

I just talked to Bluelamb, he will be at the Upper Ottawa Valley cache
meet tomorrow.  I will be rolling on the runway and then heading to the
Are you around Binrat?
Looks like it will be a fun race.

Bob Connelly wrote:

Let's go KAG...hypocorism has thrown down the gauntlet, and has set the
stage for a FTF frenzy. Nine new caches and a FTF contest for all nine of

Read the details here on Cache#1 page:

I am completely out of the race, as I am on-call this weekend and am on a
very short leash.  I will be watching with interest.  And I'd be
careful--you won't want to lose out to a Canadian Capital Cacher iwho has
strong K-town connections!

Curtis Ireland