[kag] Kingston Event

  • From: "Bob Connelly" <swimmrguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:47:57 -0500

I'd definitely be interested as well.  A lunch time gathering makes a lot of
sense.  The February date works for me, and I have it marked in my
calendar.  I'd also be willing to help in any way that I can.

Bob

On 1/7/07, Jeff Hague <jhague15@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We would be interested in a Kingston event.  Once the details are
sorted out we will confirm attendance.  We need to clean-up a few
caches in K-town.

Cheers,

JLAM-D

31/12/2006