[kag] Re: New GSAK macro

  • From: "Jeff Hague" <jhague15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:26:08 -0500

We would be interested in a Kingston event.  Once the details are
sorted out we will confirm attendance.  We need to clean-up a few
caches in K-town.

On 1/7/07, Helen <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Laura

Binrat and myself (Geogranny) were thinking of a lunch time event in
Kingston around the 24th of February.  This would be an excellent
opportunity for you to come out to meet and exchange information with other
cachers. We chose lunch time so new cachers would be able to venture out
with a more experienced cacher in the afternoon if they so wished. Plans are
tentative at the moment but if there is interest in an event at this time we
will go ahead.

The only venue we can think of to hold such an event is Doffer's
http://www.kinwu.com/ but we are open to any suggestions as to time, place

Graeme, you requested an event, is this date and time convenient for you?

Helen Baker