[kag] Re: Bones

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:51:31 -0500

I have a very imaginative mind, you wouldn't believe the ways I have come up
with disposing of a body.

The best I ever heard was a true story, the guy dumped his wife in the
freezer then hacked her into pieces and then ran her through a industrial
wood chipper.  They caught him because of a receipt from the rental company
and when they looked at the chipper they found very small bits of her.

Now that guy was a few beers short of a 24.

As to your new ski's, "The Old Campground" and "The Backpond" are great for
cross country ski's.

Binrat