[kag] wanted: GPS lesson

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:16:42 -0500

I just got an email from somebody who recently bought an etrex Legend
and wants to know how to use it. He is very keen to go geocaching, and
has already registered himself as the_weebles on geocaching.com. Does
anybody want to meet up with him and teach him a thing or two? If not,
I'll be back in town later this month.