[kada] Re: CPR

  • From: wahn khang <wkhang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

I am only coming for the extra curriculum. I do not need CPR. So I guess you
need to count me out for actual CPR and dinner head count.

Wahn Khang, D.M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Periodontics
Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Maryland, School of Dental Surgery
Perio Implant Center
11866 Sunrise Valley Dr. #101
Reston, VA 20191
wkhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx