[kada] Re: CPR

  • From: wahn khang <wkhang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

  Why don't you send every card to me and I will hand out at the June 19
meeting.

  Wahn

Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Ki, I have your card.  Give me your address and I'll send it to you.  You
too, Leo.

  Paul

Ki Ryee <yigeeyoung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        Hello,
  I never got my CPR card, I know I should of asked for it earlier.  Wondering
if you have it and if I can get it or do I need to repeat the class?
  Sorry and thank you...  Ki Ryee

---------------------------------

From:  Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  kada <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [kada] Implant seminar update
Date:  Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:21:53 -0700 (PDT)

  Hi KADA,

     Just a short note regarding the MegaGen Implant seminar on Thursday, June
19th at 6pm @ Woo Lae Oak.  Tommy Kim from MegaGen Implants wants to know how
many doctors will be attending this seminar.  He's hoping to see around 50
doctors.  Since we only have 25 active KADA members, you are encouraged to
bring non-KADA guest doctors.

     Again, the seminar topic is on the MegaGen's Rescue Implant.  It will be a
guaranteed fun evening!  At the very worst, even if the seminar is a
disappointment,  you get free dinner and drinks, hang with friends, meet new
faces, etc... You simply cannot lose!

     Please send me an email RSVP with number of guest(s) you will be bringing.

     Regards,

     Paul