[KACT] Re: Students and Finals

  • From: David Kadavy <dkadavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 20 Dec 2005 09:33:09 -0600

For my chemistry class I give a 60 question mc test and a challenge question
that is essay.  The challenge question is based on the content of the semester
and incorporates a majority of the content into one question.  I give one day
for review with a list of objectives to guide them.  The entire point of finals
to me is to give them practice for college exams and to help them see the
whole picture of chemistry from the first day of class and to see where they
are going so that when they are finished, they see the purpose of the class.

David Kadavy
Belleville High School