[KACT] Directions to Conference

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, twailawiley@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 07:31:24 -0800 (PST)

I've posted Nancy's driving directions from every
direction at
www.kschemteach.org/Conference/conference.htm

The list of planned presentations is there and we'll
get the program posted as soon as it's finalized.

Registration and a yummy breakfast are from 8-9am with
the presentations beginning at 9am.

See ya there!

Kelly