[KACT] Shopping Cart

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 07:09:31 -0800 (PST)

The PayPal buttons "Buy Now Buttons" have been flakey--they'll work great and
then without warning one will stop and someone won't be able to get it to work
and then I would make a new one and it would work great again!  Who knows!
  I've made one shopping cart, though, that you can go to if you want to pay
for things (memberships, conference fee, sweatshirts and polo shirts).
  I think the shopping cart will be more reliable than the Buy Now buttons.
  If you'd like to use it, you can find it at
  Otherwise, feel free to pay for anything you still owe at the Conference next
  Thanks, Kelly
  p.s.--my school email is now working again! :)

Do You Yahoo!?