[JA] Re: to Larry

  • From: "Social Life" <sociallife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:29:04 -0500

Hi Larry,

The profile information was something I looked up last night on Mozilla but
you clarified it for me.

I managed to get the files to show up in Thunderbird, but they come up
empty. by that I mean the subject, date, sender, etc shows up in the inbox
but there is no content. I know there is because I looked at the txt files
and they wwere really good thanks to your utility.

This also happened with just a regular import of OE mail. The listings
showed up in the inbox but no content.

Have you ever come across this?

Thanks,
Frank