[JA] Re: juno_accmail Digest V3 #166

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:00:56 -0400

My free e-mail still works.  I gave up trying to connect to the Web on my
free account.  It kept timing out while dialing.  I have heard that
United Online will keep either free Juno or Netzero in areas where it
already is, but not both.  So some people may have to switch to the
other.

Dave  Erie, PA