[JA] Re: Switching to Another Juno Version

  • From: Jim Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:12:36 -0500

GL> Only v3 updates automatically to a "major" upgrade, v4.  Juno v2
> doesn't do it and while v4 will upgrade a few steps, v4.3, to 4.5
> to 4.11 automatically (if you wait long enough), it won't jump to v5.

Thanks, George.  Seems to me this kind of "History of Juno" material
should be put on the JA Web site before everyone forgets.  And yes, I see
you used a rare antique Juno mailer version for this one:

Speaking of antiques, an hour ago I stood on the Manhattan bank of the
Hudson River and watched the Concorde landing at 48th Street.