[JA] Something caused Juno to not close: VSC?

  • From: bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:07:58 EDT

I'm beginning to wonder if something was downloaded to our
machine without our knowledge.

I have this sneaking feeling it has something to do with Juno,
because I and dad have occasionally been having problems getting
Juno to close properly.  We usually need to restart the machine
manually when this happens (normal shutdown doesn't work).

It doesn't tell us that, for instance, the Virtual Supercomputer
(which hasn't been reported on much, here or anywhere -- no one
knows how the post-Juno-NetZero-merger affects that project) was
activated on the machine -- it shouldn't be here, as we're both
paid users, until and unless we volunteer for it to be.

Ideas?

--
BoB