[JA] Quiet

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:05:30 -0500

Guess it is quiet these days.

I'm wondering about any e-mail limits for us free users. I seem to be
hitting the "can not connect to servers" errors daily, I find the best
thing to do is to close and reopen Juno to send mail (on this 2.4 G it
takes seconds, so not a big deal). I've also had list troubles - I and
one other Juno user got bounced off a list (not Yahoo) the other day (I'm
guessing it was a Juno thing, I doubt the other user has as much mail as
me). If Juno doesn't like the amount of mail I use, I'd move it
elsewhere, IF they'd tell me.

Leslie Gottlieb
lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx