[JA] Re: New IE Security updates...

  • From: outtolaunch@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:22:37 -0500

Hi George,

    Would you please provide some advice for the abysmally ignorant? :)
A check of "about explorer" appears to show that I have 5.5, ISP1.
So, looks as if I should download the patch. (I'm always nervous
about letting Microsoft send anything, so haven't been updating
my Win 98. And I have Outlook Express nailed in a corner with a
sprig of garlic, as it seems to be the target for most viri.)

    My question: To whence should I download it ... or does it
matter?

Thanks,

Peggy

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org