[JA] My.Name@Juno@Juno

  • From: Julian B Hilaire <jbh1492@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:30:30 EST

  The worse case scenario involves harvesters of e-mail addresses signing
up to lists like this one.  I thought that was a problem in the early
days of this list.  (Like, dude, when 1.49 was the current release of
juno.)

  Someone would sign up to a list, save the addresses, maybe sell them,
maybe use them.

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:36:42 -0500 jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx writes:

> > Subject: [JA] Keeping your name out of archived messages
> > From: Babette C Bloch <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
>
> BCB> In the interests of protecting one another, let's start
> removing
> > return EMail addresses when we quote another message.
>
> I'm afraid this isn't going to work well.  If it were a serious

I'm afraid it just doesn't work.

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org