[JA] Lost of files and folders

  • From: bvcb@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:44:23 -0700

Juno 4.11 was freezing and doing odd things yesterday.  Then today I had
one of those duplicate accounts showing...i.e., the name of the account
with "@juno.com" appearing in the selection window.  I've had this happen
before, and don't know what makes it happen. Then, when I tried to go on
line, I got an error message saying that the Lib folder could not be
found.

I took a look at the Juno folder in WinExplr. and found that, indeed, the
Lib folder was missing, as was the uninstall file.

I've reinstalled Juno and am set up again (AND have backed up the
uninstall file and the lib. folder as well as my User Folders, ) but
really wonder how these thing simply disappear.

One thing that I'm wondering about are Java programs.  We run one Java
program, and use Scott Trade's streaming quote table and charts, and I
definitely feel that after a long time with these two programs, funny
things happen in Juno.

Any ideas?