[JA] Re: Juno questions

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:31:45 PDT

}Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:26:04 PDT
}Subject: [JA] Re: Juno questions
}From: Jèrel DD Arbaugh
}
}}Also, if I am on the web in one account and want to check out something
}}in another account (not to get mail or anything in the second account),
}}Juno must go off the web in the first account before opening the second
}}account.  Is there any way to avoid this?
}
}1:     Copy juno.exe to a different name (in the same directory).
Try
}some thing like juno_2.exe.
}
}2:     Clone the juno icon, calling the copy some thing like juno2.

        OOPS, I forgot:  Point the new icon to the copy of juno.

}3:     NEVER RUN BOTH ON THE SAME ACCOUNT AT THE SAME TIME.
}
}       At least, we have been told that will work.
}--
}| Computerist.    This user is located in California.  It is a violation
}of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this user.
}---
}

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org