[JA] Juno questions

  • From: Babette C Bloch <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:14:37 -0700

Running Juno 4.x

I was looking at the Juno files yesterday (in order to zap those files
Juno Tech Support suggested deleting in order to stop it from changing
the autodial feature in IE,) and noticed these new folders:
        badads, badbin, badlib, badspool, badtmp
Each had files in it.

Anyone have any ideas about what they are/how they came to be?

Also, if I am on the web in one account and want to check out something
in another account (not to get mail or anything in the second account),
Juno must go off the web in the first account before opening the second
account.  Is there any way to avoid this?

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org