[JA] Re: Juno problems?

  • From: Julian B Hilaire <jbh1492@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:48:57 EST

I started 2 (two) new accounts and subscribed them to lists.  They were
'bounced to death'.  (O, yes, they included yahoo groups. I gave up and
deleted the accounts.)

Carefully 'balancing the load' over multiple accounts sounds good, but I
can't figure out if an account is assigned to a specific server.

Maybe the new accounts were assigned to the same juno server and thus
were bounced to death by a single server goofing up.  I like the idea,
really I do, it just didn't work for me.