[JA] Juno problems?

  • From: Jon Edward Tyler <jonetyler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:28:58 EST

This list doesn't have much volume.  On a second account I subscribed to
higher volume lists a few days before these weird bouncing problems
began.  I've duplicated the subscriptions on a third account.

So far I haven't had any new bouncing problems on any of my three
accounts.  I expect the second and third accounts to bounce to death one
at a time.  Hasn't happened to yet.