[JA] Juno gets Dunce Move of the Year

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:37:12 -0500

I was paging through the July issue of PC World last night.  In the July
issue, they give out their Best of Awards (why it is in the middle of the
year, I do not know).  Anyway, there is a subsection called Hits and
Misses or something along those lines.  The groups that head the
distributed computing scheme that is trying to find a cure for cancer got
a plus, but listed in the same paragraph is Juno's distributed computing
idea which is given something along the lines of Dunce Move of the Year.

Thought some of you might like that,
Matt

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org