[JA] Re: Juno 5 Folder size

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:07:52 -0400

In Juno 5, I have another account with 1000+ in the inbox (just lazness).
In this account (also using  Juno 5) I have 3413 in a folder, remnants of
a "folder collapse"* - Juno hasn't complained about this glut in one
folder however.

* "folder collapse" - where Juno crashes and loses the folder information
you have panstakenly sorted your messages into - they are all there, but
shoved into one folder labelled recovered (with the date!)

Leslie Gottlieb
lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx