[JA] ISPs in San Diego and beyond

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: no-tags-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:18:42 -0700

- The San Diego Union-Tribune published ComputerLink, a supplement in the
paper about computer matters, August 28, 2001.
- Suzanne Choney, ComputerLink editor [suzanne.choney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx], in
her "double click"  column had some "Learn more" links about dialup ISP
service in San Diego and beyond which I'd like to share:

- San Diego County forum on quality of service of local ISPs:
http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~rosebud/wwwboard/index.html
- San Diego ISPs: http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~wk/isp/index.html
- "Top 10 Questions to ask before setting up a new ISP dail-up account"
at: http://www.enteract.com/tomkat/top10isp.htm
- ISP Planet "the intelligence center for the ISP community" [geared to
industry professionals but understandable by you and me]:
http://isp-planet.com

I commend the paper [which regularly carries adverts for such services]
for suggesting independent ways to evaluate these services.

FYI from thepccat

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org