[JA] Hawk Communications

  • From: media29@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:42:59 -0500

Hello George and All.
    I am getting very nervous about your post that "one of the cheap
ISP's we discussed recently, Access 4 cheap, has gone belly up".  I
prepaid  for Joi Internet, and they are also a division of Hawk
Communications.  Does anyone know if Hawk only dropped Access 4 cheap, or
is Hawk itself having problems.  Joi seems to be working O.K. for now.
                          Barbara  Hamel