[JA] Fw: Re: Juno 5 address search engine

  • From: "Robert M. Cosby" <jvpoa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:09:48 -0500

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert M. Cosby <JVPOA@xxxxxxxx>
To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:24:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [JA] Juno 5 address search engine

Hi, Carolyn,

Actually, I have 5,000+ email addresses in my address book at this time.
I was just having trouble sending out a large batch of personal mail.  I
knew Juno would not do it, but I use my Juno data base to keep all my
addresses, mainly because that is the only one with which I'm familiar.

The main innovation I may have to contribute to anyone in my
circumstances who wants to keep track of a large list of people, is the
way I enter Nicknames.  I enter them in this format:  " zip code - city
state - name ".  By doing this, when I sort by nickname, it puts all my
contacts in order by zip code, and if zip is missing, by city, or if that
too is missing, by State.  This is very helpful to me if I want to write
to everyone in a geographic area that I may want to visit.  I just sort
by Nickname, highlight the geographic group, and put them all in the Send
to  box.

Bob Cosby