[JA] Free Juno account

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:35:33 -0800

What are the current ways to get a free Juno account? I have someone who
needs to get email access without having to pay monthly fees.

I could recommend they go to the Junoaccmail.org Web
http://www.junoaccmail.org/download.htm
... and you'll find the link about halfway down the page and download
v4.0.11.
With that one can sign up for free accounts, this is how I got into it
years ago.

Is there any way one could sign up via Internet/Juno website? That way,
he could later choose from version 4, 5, or 6?

Also, am I right that only versions 4 and 5 have the separate dialup
provision for email--6 requires Internet connection?

thepccat