[JA] Re: F-Prot is updated again!

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:39:27 -0700

Thanks for the update.

I had downloaded the app and notes to use last rev, and am now
downloading F-Prot for DOS v2.10b. A future project is to set it up and
actually scan my computer [I currently use InoculateIT PE]. If I don't do
this before trouble strikes, I have the files I can access on the HD via
a DOS boot floppy.

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:53:02 -0400 Billy Wong <bhs1989@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> This German branch is not wasting time updating their anti-virus
> program.
>  F-Prot for DOS v2.10b was just released a few days ago.  (And it was
> only the other week that v2.10a was put out.)
[...]
> I strongly recommend everybody to get F-Prot.  (If I had the
> "power," I would require you to get it!  :-) )
[...]
   ___Billy Wong___