[JA] ACCMAIL is short for "ACCess by MAIL"

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:17:43 PDT

}Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:02:09 -0700
}Subject: [JA] Re: Sending only one message from outbox
}From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
}

}PS: I frequently ask myself *this* question: "Why do they call it
}"acc"mail? I get the mail part, but "acc?" I know, it seems a useless
bit
}of "knowledge," but I'm sure some are kept up at night pondering this
}question. "Brain, what are we going to do tomorrow night? Same thing we
}do every night, Pinky, try to figure out why they call it 'accmail.'"

ACCMAIL is short for "ACCess by MAIL", as in "How to access (almost)
everything on the internet from (just) (E-)mail"
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---