[juneau-lug] Toby's State Surplus News #5

  • From: Toby <tobysam@xxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:34:19 -0900

Nothing New. Period.

The only item I saw that was even worth looking at is a Gateway G6/200
workstation, priced at $95. I didn't get a chance to crack it open, but my
guess is that it has at least 64mb of ram in it. If it came from Admin, it
might have as much as 256mb.

There's also a dual processor Digital Celebris. Dual Socket 4, whatever that
is. The machine is pretty loaded. It has at least one hardrive, a scsi
cd-rom, and ram. I didn't boot it up though.

I guess that's it.

Toby

Oh yeah, there's an HP laserjet 4Si with a ethernet card that looks like
it's in good condition. You'll need a forklift to move it up front if you
want to buy it though.