[jsonar] problem finding track tabs while in bus view.

  • From: Rylan Vroom <dj.sonr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 03:36:09 -0500

Hello listers, I'm a relative newbie to Sonar and have noticed that
JSonar tells me that it can't find track tabs, and to "press f1" for
help. After reading through the documentation and searching for the
problem, I figured out that a relaunch usually did the trick but from
track view, not bus view where my Sonar seems to start out when
freshly open. Because of this, Hotspots are failing throughout the
program, especially when trying to access plugins. I'm running Sonar
8.5.3 with jaws 12, HSC clicker installed and all sets imported. The
startup dialog has been disabled as per the system registry method. I
have checked and rechecked the tool bar settings and that x-ray has
been disabled. My system is a 32 bit windows 7 operating system, intel
I3 at 2.9ghz, 4gb of ram, more than enough HDD space to do the job,
newer model nvidia graphics card, and tascam us122 sound card. Any
thoughts? Did I miss anything? :) Any help would be appreciated.
cheers

Rylan