[jsonar] Re: chainging a tempo with audio snap

  • From: Pradip Chandra Sikdar <pradip.sikdar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:24:25 +0530

Hi!
at first this is my high recommendation to go to the view menu and choose toolbar and check/unchecked the toolbar as instructed in the JSonar read me file.
here is your answer:
as far my knowledge goes, the mistake you have done is, you have enabled audio snap before selecting the track. so, first select the track by pressing f9 and f10 in the proper place followed by the comma key. now, press f12 to enable the audio snap and after that, press alt+f12 to activate "follow project's tempo". now, change the tempo either by pressing ctrl+shift+t or from the insert menu.
now, it should work!
Regards Pradip Chandra Sikdar
Keyboard player and Sound Editor of X-RaF <http://www.x-raf.com> (Experimental Raga and Folk)
E-mail  pradip.sikdar@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:pradip.sikdar@xxxxxxxxx>
Website         www.x-raf.com <http://www.x-raf.com>
Catch me on     face book <http://www.facebook.com/pradip.sikdar>
Follow me on    Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/pradeepsikdar>
Catch my band X-RaF <http://www.x-raf.com> on Face book <http://www.facebook.com/xrafforyou>
Skype   pradeep.sikdar
Mobile no.      +91-9883669711

On 1/20/2012 7:41 PM, lior goldfarb wrote:
hi all'
thanks for the answers.
i have a one problem with chainging a tempo with audio snap.
when i need to change any part of the imported file i don't know how to do this.
i pressed on the keystroke that do any changes in a tempo ctrl+shift+t
and it's says that i must active the tempo tollbar that locates in the
view menu.
i skipped this and i went directly to the insert menu and then i
pressed on this to check if it works.

then i pressed on comma to select this track' and f9 to select by time in sonar.
when i went to the part that i wanted to change til this i pressed on
the spacebar to stop this and pressed f10 the thru time that ends my
selection at this time.
i enabled the audio snap before this actions by f12.
and enabled the button that follow project tempo by alt+f12.
why this doesn' work?
thanks for answer!