[jjr69] GPS

  • From: Dat Duthinh <dduthinh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:52:47 -0400

Thien:

Well, these blue trail markers every few yards sure helped, not to mention
the ranger escort.

Since this is the centennial of the miraculous year of Einstein, let me
mention that when the theory of relativity was first discovered, it was
said that only 3 people understood it.  Now one uses it to find one's car
in the parking lot (with GPS).

Dat