[jjr69] Re: Un Grand Merci

  • From: tu nguyen <ttn5153@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JJR69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jjr69 <jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:32:37 -0700 (PDT)

In Brigitte Bardot's. Un grand merci to KH for the two
Montreal nights.
Grand merci to the CO's Binh Hien for the very
successful Reunion. Grand merci to Hung&Phuong,
UyThanh&LanAnh, Trong, Thien for giving us rides and
time to snooze between parties (Mr.Le, if you post my
infamous snoozing pic, I will kill ...!!!) If I had to
drive my rental car, I would end up like our TruongBan
Chuyen Lac 8-))
Wow, wow, 3 days of non-stop parties, laughs, who can
ask for more? Hope we can have a yearly reunion
instead of every two years.
Already missing you all.
FNB

http://mail.yahoo.com