[jjr69] Re: Australia Open

  • From: Tuyen Doan <tuyent2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:25:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi anh Kha?i and anh KH,
Me too, like Wi Shing, I'm so BZ at work and at home, I am so far behind on my
mail.
As for the Australian Open, because TV doesn't televise any game, I did not
watch, but I did  watch sports news.
I know that SWilliams survived a 5-1 deficit in the 3rd set and overcame so
many match points to win it finally. And again, the 2 sisters will meet.
What about on the men's side ? Can someone update me ?
Tini
 khai hoan <khai_hoan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cher Guru

Agassi is on his good way to win this Open Australia 2003.. 48 hours of rest
..and ... holahup .. but until..the last ball ..in tennis ..nobody know. If
Agassi win ..on verra Steffi Graf / Agassi en double mixte a Rolland Garros
..

Je me demande si Tini or Frere Sheikh / Frere Wishing are still watching
Tennis nowaday ....or just concentred on USOpen .

BallBoy