[jjr69] Re: Australia Open

  • From: "ChiNguyen@Winchester" <chinguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:48:13 -0800

Ma`y ddang o+? Houston?

The ronin

-----Original Message-----
From: jjr69-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jjr69-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Phan, Khai KT
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 2:39 PM
To: 'jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [jjr69] Re: Australia Open

Hello Khai Hoan,
Yes, the Moroccan seemed to be firing whilst the Aussie kangaroo was not
hopping too well.  I guess the expectations of the Australian public
weighed too heavily on Hewitt's shoulders.  Same with Pat Rafter who
never did well at the Australian Open.
We'll see how Justine Henin can withstand Venus Williams' power,
otherwise, we'll have another all Williams sisters (All In The Family)
final !
As to Texas girls, I can only look.....!
Khai