[jimkitchenchat] Re: Welcome!

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:45:12 -0400

Hi Car and all,

Just also wanted to welcome you to the list.

I'm still working on Awesome Homer level six, but it is coming along nicely thanks.
I just put in a trip wire.  Bet people are not going to like that one. <grin>

It has been busy around here lately.  Saw Miss Cindy for my birthday spankings,
Liz and Terry took me out for a birthday dinner, Liz took me out for breakfast
for working for me for four years, Mom took me out for a birthday dinner and
then Friday was the Kirtland Strawberry Festival.  I had a pretty darn good
time at Mom's for the Strawberry Festival.  The parade was pretty fun, the food
was great and so were the strawberry margaritas.  There were several Miss
Kirtlands in the parade.  Not sure if they were contestants or present and past
winners or what.  The only visiting queen was Miss Grapette.  She is from the
Geneva Grape Jamboree.  She was also at the Maple festival.  I got a couple of
new squirt guns, a jug of Wild Turkey bourbon, a 30 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon
beer, a small version of Bop It with shout mode and some fireworks.  Had fun
with one of the squirt guns yesterday out back at a Murray Manor cookout.

BFN

    Jim

My girlfriend has one good ear and one bad ear. Yep, I say good things into one
ear and bad things into the other ear.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920