[jimkitchenchat] Hay!

  • From: diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 23:41:33 -0600

d/sHigh All, sorry for not putting in a message sooner, but butties, there was lots and lots of work at home! Well Jim, My home's becoming an importante base of operations, so to speak.. So what's new with you? Any new games? There's just one request Jim! You gave use a game where you drive a truck across country, but can you give use a game in which you get to drive a car like the Ford Mustang or any Chevrolet.... I love cars like mad, and for me, racing cars is not enough. So please Jim, a humble request, make this car freek happy! I am a car freek because I can't get enough of my car, or if you put it, any car.. So, will you make me happy? Or I sound mad to you(Laughes) You know, a game where you can drive any one of a list of cars...... So will you do it?