[jimkitchenchat] Re: Hay!

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 04:50:39 -0500

Hi Diwakar,

Hey, congratulations on winning the Super Bowl.

So, did you play as the Pitsburgh Steelers or the Green Bay Packers?  Only
about a week until they play in the Super Bowl.

I am working on a game I will call Awesome Homer.  In the game Marge has been
kidnapped by Gonk the ape.  You as Homer must rescue her.  The first level is
similar to Donkey Kong.  I have finished creating level 1 and two and am close
to finishing level 3.  I am planning on something like 7 levels, all totally
different.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

PCs are OK except when you use them as bowling balls.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA