[jhb] Re: [jhb_airlines] Re: wednesday...

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:30:10 EDT

mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As Gerry  says, JHB will continue thanks to bones' good auspices.
Perhaps we should  all speak nicely to Rory?

MikeB

The Shetland Flyer site has been off-line for some time now, don't know if
Rory's also in closing down mode. On Sundays we used to use SF, but now one  of
our members runs FSHost, and we communicate using the Skype conference
facility. I guess if we were looking at doing something similar for JHB
sessions
we'd need an FSHost add-on to drive radar screens for ATC.

Frank T.