[jhb] Re: What Do I Do?

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 15:37:25 +0100

Gerry
I think that the idea of the cable, is to get your Kindle displaying on a TV screen. HDMI on a computor is normally an out connection. What you are probably looking for is a kindle to USB connection to the laptop. This would be an input connection.
I could of course be wrong, but that is my thinking.
Frank