[jhb] Re: VFR Airfields Vol 2.

  • From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:41:09 +0100

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for that, it means we are ok to pick which offering we prefer for each field.

I am happy to applaud the efforts of all who give us scenery, but especially the freeware providers. Anyone who flies VFR in the UK like us will collect this scenery, and its nice to have a stream coming, especially when it gives us a choice.

And please don't knock the farmstrips, I know they are well used and enjoyed, you should be proud of them.

Frank T.