[jhb] Re: ROUTES

  • From: Mike Brook <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:53:42 +0000

Thanks, Gerry.  I still haven't made it to LGTS, despite five attempts...  I've
only just realised that my RealAir 'Beech Duke Turbine' was set up in P3D to
experience 'random failures'!  No wonder that I kept losing important things
like my port engine at FL190 or the landing gear collapsing on touchdown.
There are now an awful lots of wreckage fields in Northern Greece :-(

MikeB
JHB193